- Made from durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass
- Stain-, scratch- and odour-resistant
- Checkered surface for easy cooking
- Easy to clean
- Oven safe to 300°C
- Thermal shock to 220°C
- Microwave-, dishwasher- and freezer-safe
- Dimensions: 32cm (L) x 26cm (W) x 3cm (H)
Since 1915, Pyrex has been recognised for its ultra heat resistant borosilicate glass, made in France in its factory based in Châteauroux.
2017 was a hot year for this flagship brand of the French Kitchen industry as its furnace was rebuilt. This rebuild makes it the biggest such furnace in the world. Energy-saving, highly efficient and, very importantly, delivering further improvements in glass quality, this was a truly consumer-friendly project.
The Pyrex glass is ideal for meeting all kinds of culinary challenges. It is unique and highly resistant to thermal shocks, and all Pyrex glass comes with a ten-year guarantee.
Shipping only to the UK Mainland.