Travellers are invited to take part in a cruise on the Soren Larsen, an authentic, and world-famous tall ship. After settling into their cabins, guests enjoy a sailing experience with wine and canapes with music. Customers will have a chance to climb the mast (optional) and take part in a Goat Island tour. The cruise includes one night’s accommodation in scenic Sydney Harbour. During the stay, travellers will have a high level of personal service with around 6 crew members taking care of a maximum of 14 guests.
Twin Share Cabin
- Two berth
- Standard occupancy: Two people
- Maximum occupancy: Two people
Quad Share Cabin
- Four berth
- Standard occupancy: Four people
- Maximum occupancy: Four people
The Itinerary (this is a guide only; timings are subject to change)
- 15 minutes prior to sailing: guests will be welcomed aboard by the host from Campbell’s Cove in The Rocks (adjacent to the Hyatt hotel)
- 7.45pm: Set off for 2,5 hours of wine and canapés dinner cruise with music. During the cruise, guests will have the opportunity to climb the mast (before drinks). This cruise is usually held onboard the Soren Larsen but on occasion is held on the Southern Swan tall ship. Please note that this wine and canapés dinner cruise is shared with other passengers who won’t be staying overnight. After the cruise, guests will relax onboard, surrounded by scenic views.
- An exclusive group of no more than 14 people will stay overnight on board in Sydney Harbour location, overlooking the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- 7am: Full buffet breakfast served from the upper saloon that includes bacon, eggs, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh bread with tea and coffee. Dine in the comfortable saloon or on deck to soak up the panoramic harbour views. Vegetarian and gluten-free options available on prior request.
- 9am: Take a walk in the footsteps of Australia’s early convict settlers, with a guided tour of Goat Island, containing some of Australia’s most important and intact convict-built buildings; learn all about the history of the area while you tour around the site.
- 10.30am: Depart Goat Island onboard the Soren Larsen.
- 11am: Arrive at Campbell Cove and disembark.
See the full itinerary here.