What’s included: six sessions of laser hair removal on choice of area
What does laser hair removal involve?*
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation. Then, the treatment will commence, with one month left between the sessions.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip, chin, nipples, mid-brow, big toe
- Small to medium areas include: top bikini line, feet and toes, underarms, jaw line, side-burn ear lobes, cheeks, nose, naval line, hands and fingers
- Medium areas include: front of neck, back of neck, beard, middle chest line, elbow, knees, shoulder
- Medium to large areas include: perianal and cheek line, front and back of neck, forehead, lower arm
Large areas include: Lower legs , Upper Leg, Lower arms & Fingers, Upper
Arms, Abdomen, chest, lower back, upper back, buttocks, face, forehead with hairline, shoulder and shoulder blade, Hollywood or Brazilian
- Extra large areas include: full legs, full arms, full back