- What’s included: six laser hair removal sessions with a consultation
- Patch test is needed 24 hours before treatment
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation, followed by the first treatment.
What areas can be targeted?
- Small areas include: upper lip | lower lip | hairline
- Medium areas include: full beard | g-string | underarms | front of neck | back of neck | standard bikini line | chest | stomach | half arms | upper back | lower back | Hollywood | Brazilian
- Large areas include: full face | buttocks | full arms | full back | shoulders | half legs | full neck
- Extra large areas include: full legs with feet and toes | stomach and chest