- One (1) front tier ticket to Santus Circus
- When: 16 – 17 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 18 – 19 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 21 September at 7.30 p.m. | 22 – 24 September at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 25 – 26 September at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 28 September at 7.30 p.m. | 29 September – 1 October at 5 p.m. and 7.30 p.m. | 2 October at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. | 3 October at 3 p.m.
- Where: Prince George’s Playing Field, Bushey Road, London
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to show
- Step-free access available
- Audience members must wear masks during the event
Le Cirque de France’s Santus Circus brings its big top to North Benfleet for a string of high-energy performances. With over 25 years of experience, the troupe knows just what to do to leave their audiences gasping in wonder or crying with laughter. Attendees can expect the Rodriguez family and their flying trapeze, the crossbows of the Silva family and an aerial pole act by Aagii from Mongolia. Lucien and Sacha Santus, the duo of clowns, return to the circus to pull audience members into their show and leave them in stitches.