- A colourful collection of mixed drought tolerant perennial Phlox
- Will provide excellent ground cover, superb for suppressing weeds
- Will flower annually from June to September
- Well known for producing masses of dainty blooms all summer long
- Perfect for planting underneath trees, shrubs and tall perennials and for covering awkward slopes and banks
- These plants are very versatile – ideal for planting at the edge of garden borders or on a rockery
- At maturity expect a height of 15cm (6”) and spread 50cm (20”)
- Each collection will contain a mix of different colours
- Supplied as plug plants, for best garden performance pot on and grow for a few weeks before planting into final position
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied with every order
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.