- Produces single cup-shaped blooms with a delicate centre splash of lilac
- Highly-scented may infuse the air with an orange blossom-like fragrance
- May attract bees and other insects
- With its restrained growth habit, this RHS AGM variety makes a useful large shrub for wildlife and woodland gardens
- Copes well in coastal conditions
- Supplied as a pot-grown plant in 9cm pot
- Height at delivery: up to 20cm
- At maturity expect a height of 120cm and spread of 250cm
- Full planting and aftercare instructions will be supplied
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.