Today’s Groupon offers Phoera Magic Burst UV Gel Polish Remover, sold by Global Fulfillment Ltd.
- No damage to the nail
- Convenient and easy to apply
- Capacity: 8ml
- How to use:
- File your nails before application of magic remover to weaken the gel
- Shake the bottle thoroughly as the solution is a paste, not a liquid
- Apply multiple thick layers
- Wait until the gel starts to break up (this can take anywhere from 2 to 10mins depending on gel)
- Remove excess with the sponge provided
Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamte, Hema, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Isobornyl Methacrylate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl trimethylbenzoyl, Phenylphosphinate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Hydroxycylohexyl Phenyl Ketone, P-Hydroxyanisole
NOTE: For gel polish that has been left on nails for a long period of weeks, this may not remove with the first attempt. The bottles are 8ml and the paste/glue-like solution is light and must be shaken vigorously before use. The bottles are therefore not empty – it is a light solution. Best results on single layer polish.
If the solution is solid on arrival due to the cold please allow the bottle to reach room temperature or better yet place the bottle in a teacup of hot water for 1 minute taking care not to burn yourself with the hot water.