- One of the nation’s most popular summer plants
- Prized for their sheer flower power
- Flowering from May to October
- Grow in large pots or garden soil; feed well for flower right until the frosts of winter
- When planting in the ground, plant the base of the stem 5cm below the soil surface and provide a deep winter mulch and shelter from the wind
- Water sufficiently to keep the compost moist but not waterlogged and do not leave plants standing in water
- If grown in the garden, dig up plants and pot up before moving under cover
- Prefers shade for the hottest part of the day
- Balanced, liquid fertiliser used in summer encourages better blooms over a long flowering period
- When in active growth, you can pinch out tips to increase the potential number of blooms, although this will delay actual flowering – flowers usually open six to eight weeks after you finish stopping
- Can easily be made into a standard lollipop form by removing the lower branches
- Supplied at 65-90cm tall in total
- Final height and spread: 120cm x 50cm
- Non-toxic to pets and animals
Please note that plants are supplied in mixed colour so we cannot guarantee the colour that you will receive.
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Shipping to most of GB mainland. Not available for Highlands and Islands.