- What’s included: HR and payroll management online course
- Getting Started: human resources | payroll management | necessary skills | educational requirements and credentials | getting hired
- HR Trends: hiring diversity | job offer negotiations | training and development | generational differences | working with a leadership team
- Payroll and Benefits: exemption status | medical insurance | retirement plans | sick days, personal days, and other miscellaneous employee benefits | handling payroll questions
- Records: creating and/or maintaining a payroll system | documenting personnel conflicts | reporting earnings, taxes, and other data | employee file must-haves | confidentiality
Management: keeping employees informed | maintaining compliance | understanding and adhering to organizational goals | using technology to connect | remaining available
- See the full course description
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.