- Ideal for brightening up a shady area
- Unique mix of colours
- Palmage foliage with evergreen presence all year round
- Flowers annually from February to April
- Supplied as jumbo plug plants, pot on arrival and grow until established
- Plant hellebores in a neutral or alkaline soil (in the dappled shade)
- Hellebores prefer moist, humus-rich, fertile soil that does not dry out in summer or sit waterlogged in winter
- When clumps become overcrowded, lifting and dividing of hellebores should be undertaken immediately after flowering
- At maturity expect a height and spread of 40cm (16”)
- Please note Hellebore sap may irritate the skin and eyes and is harmful if eaten
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.