Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Boasting a central location in Eindhoven, within easy reach of Eindhoven Central Station and all the perks of the city centre, this top-secret hotel offers four-star hospitality and a range of facilities. On site, guests can keep active thanks to the mini-gym or do a few laps in the heated indoor pool.
The spacious rooms are fully equipped with air conditioning, minibars, Nespresso machines, tea-making facilities, safes and spacious bathrooms. There are also TVs and Wi-Fi connection available free of charge, while the pillow menu ensures an optimal night’s sleep.
A sumptuous breakfast buffet is available every day in the hotel’s restaurant which also invited foodies to enjoy lunch and dinner options, topped with a choice of drinks.
Standard Double/Twin Room and Executive King Room
- Standard occupancy: two people
Maximum occupancy: two adults and one baby/child
- Children of any age are welcome
- Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
- Cot and extra bed policies
- 0 – 3 years included: cots upon request, free of charge
- 4 – 17 years included: extra bed upon request – €37 per child per night (breakfast not included)
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during the stay; all cots and extra beds are subject to availability
Groupon’s Guide to Eindhoven
Hub of corporate business, Eindhoven shows its different face after hours when the lights go off. Both the market square and The Stratumseind, Dutch longest cafe street, offers a multitude of dining and entertaining options, while the Philips Museum sheds light on the story of the electronics company that laid the foundation for modern Eindhoven. Fans of farmlands and wooded area can head to De Kempen to enjoy its peaceful surroundings, dive into the wellness centre or go for a walk or bike ride and unwind completely.