- What’s included: choice of 30- or 60-minute facial
- Types of facials available: crystal microdermabrasion | deep cleansing | exfoliation
- Benefits of crystal microdermabrasion: aims to allow the underlying layer of new skin to grow and to boost the production of collagen to restore smoothness and firmness to the skin
- Benefits of deep cleansing facial: aims to help rid the skin of unwanted buildup of oil, toxins, dirt, bacteria and all skin cell debris
- Benefits of exfoliation: can help prevent clogged pores, resulting in fewer breakouts
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.