$49 for five weeks of pole, Lyra, fitness or sling aerial classes for one person (total value up to $125)
- Learn from a team of certified and registered instructors
- Pole dancing class includes cardio, stretching, dance, aerial tricks, fitness, strengthening and a routine
- Sling classes targets aerial fitness through yoga, stretching, strengthening, balance, aerial tricks and transitions
- Lyra class involves a suspended metal ring that allows strengthening, stretching, balance, dance aerial tricks and transitions
- iSpin’s fitness classes involve an array of exercise equipment, cardio dance tracks, targeted muscle strengthening and flexibility conditioning of all levels.
- All classes involve strength building, muscle toning, cardio and flexibility conditioning
- Classes available for both men and women
- 55 minute classes
- Bonus: Three additional aerial practice time sessions
Check timetable, here
iSpin Aerial Dance Studio
iSpin Aerial Dance Studio will get Groupies reaching new heights with a range of aerial fitness classes, including pole dancing, Lyra and sling. iSpin aims to promote strength with a mix of personal training, dance, yoga, fitness, aerial tricks and beginner level aerial. A team of certified instructors will put participants through their paces while creating a fun and supportive environment. People of all fitness and experience levels are welcome.